Yet again we returned from our foraging at Swansea St Market, laden with goodies, tempted to throw them all into one giant bowl of goodness. So we did!
- 1-2 slices of bread
- 100g marinaded octopus, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3-4 leaves of cos lettuce, sliced width-wise
- two roasted peppers, torn into strips
- a handful of olives, destoned
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp grain mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
Set the oven to 200C. Cut the slices of bread into cubes and toss with olive oil and black pepper, then lay out in a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden and crispy. Dry-fry the pumpkin seeds, stirring occasionally, until they begin to pop, then remove from the heat. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and adjust to taste. Combine everything together in a big salad bowl and serve!